Lake Holiday is comprised of multiple sections, each with separate Deeds of Dedication. Lake Holiday Country Club, Inc. (LHCC), the Property Owners Association was created in 1973. It is a non-stock, not-for-profit corporation formed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Lake Holiday Country Club, Inc. is managed by an elected 11-member Board of Directors.
Lake Holiday engages with federal, state and local government officials and other non-governmental entities with which it shares an interest in securing and enhancing the community. The community is served by the following utility providers: Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Aqua Virginia, Verizon, Comcast Cable, DirecTV and Dish Network, which provide electric, water/sewer, telephone, internet, and satellite television services, respectively.
COMMUNITY MISSION, VISION, & VALUES
The Association exists to own, maintain, improve, preserve, secure, operate, manage, control, and regulate the real property and amenities of the Association while promoting the recreation, health, safety, and welfare of its members and guests. It also serves to exercise architectural control over any structures within the community as authorized in the Association’s governing documents.
Lake Holiday is a premier recreational and residential community in Virginia where residents and property owners can safely and securely live and enjoy the natural environment while experiencing a quality of life enhanced by shared amenities, community spirit, and planned growth.
Lake Holiday Country Club, Inc., through its Board of Directors, is guided by the following values:
- MEMBER FOCUS: The leadership of the Association strives to be responsive and accountable to the needs and aspirations of all Lake Holiday property owners and residents.
- PARTICIPATION: Voluntary participation in Lake Holiday organizations by members and residents helps build a community-wide consensus for improved decision-making.
- DIVERSITY: The Association pledges to be inclusive, accountable, and representative of the community it serves by accepting and understanding the diversity of its members.
- RESPECT: By example, the Association strives to foster a sense of respect among the residents and property owners based on civility and mutual trust.
- PRESERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT: The Association protects the quality of the lake and the natural environment of our community by following responsible ecological practices.
- PRESERVATION OF COMMUNITY APPEARANCE: The Association strives to preserve the distinctive beauty of our community by maintaining and improving community infrastructure and common areas as well as by providing oversight and review of proposed changes to homes and properties.
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: The leadership of the Association implements its mission by providing sound, cost-effective, and efficient use of monetary resources for present and long-term expenditures that enhance our community and attract investment.