The Building, Grounds & Safety Advisory Committee, in consultation with the General Manager, shall provide recommendations to the Board of Directors upon their request or initiate ideas that require Board approval to implement improvements, address safety concerns and repair existing/proposed amenities and structures that are part of LHCC’s common areas.
- Research, investigate and obtain project and cost information for proposed improvements and repairs of common area amenities and structures, and ensure safety is considered in community modifications.
- Aid in the planning process of implementing proposed improvements and any technologies and methodologies that require approval by the Board of Directors.
- Communicate emergency evacuation routes, and develop community operating procedures, such as special event traffic protocols, etc.
- Plan and propose ideas to promote preservation of the environment.
- If you are interested in joining the Building & Grounds Committee, attend a meeting and let them know!