Traffic Pattern Change for July 3
Beginning at approximately 2 p.m. on Sun., July 3, drivers heading to the clubhouse should proceed to W. Masters Drive. and turn left on Lakeview Drive. Parking will be restricted to only the south side of Lakeview Drive between W. Masters and Country Club drives (see map for details).
These temporary measures assist emergency vehicles responding to any 9-1-1 calls at or near the clubhouse and help pedestrians return to parked vehicles following the event.
Frederick County Sheriff’s Officers and security personnel will be patrolling the roads and common areas and directing traffic leaving the clubhouse parking lot following the fireworks event.
Traffic-Flow on July 3 from 2-10 p.m. – One-way flow of traffic on Lakeview from W. Masters to Country Club drives:
- “ENTER ONLY” barricade at W. Masters and Lakeview drives.
- “DO NOT ENTER” barricade at Country Club and Lakeview drives (follow detour).
- “DETOUR” signs at various locations, including Country Club, Lakeview, and W. Masters drives.
Parking Restrictions on Lakeview Drive:
- Parking is not permitted on the north side of the road.
- Parking is permitted only on the south side of the road (lakeside).
- Vehicles shall not block the road along the dam and spillway on S. Lakeview Drive.
- Violators of PRP 5, Entry Road Use, and Parking will receive citations.
- Wayne’s towing service will remove vehicles parked in restricted parking areas or blocking roadways.
Overflow Parking / Alternate Transportation:
- When the clubhouse lot is full, drivers can drop off passengers and items at the clubhouse.
- A limited number of overflow parking spots are available at the Country Club Park.
- A walking path to/from the clubhouse is located across the road from the Country Club Park parking lot.
- Alternatively, consider reserving a driving service, such as Uber or Lyft (at your own expense).
Map of Lakeview Dr. one-way traffic pattern and parking restrictions on July 3, from 2-10 p.m.