Provided by Board Secretary Elizabeth Hair
The Board approved the following:
· Lake Holiday will contract with Shade Equipment to replace the leaf vacuum engine and inspect the trailer, with a not-to-exceed amount of $5K of Replacement Reserve Funds.
· Updated PRP 15, Elections and Voting to bring in line with the Bylaws and electronic voting.
· The Board position that was vacated in June will not be filled since the Board would vote in September and elections are in October.
The Board tabled and sent the motion to the Buildings and Grounds Committee for planning and pricing. Authorize expenditure of funds to create a brick patio for a picnic area between the walkway to the Clubhouse and the area where the beach begins.
Items of note:
· Director Noble (Treasurer) noted Lake Holiday has a negative income value of $12,111 this month. However, $129K was moved from undesignated funds to cover this deficit, though the accounting firm will not count this until the end of the year. This allows for not increasing assessments to owners.
· Rebates for the season for docks A & B have been sent out. $34,863 was returned
· Community suggestions will be forwarded to the appropriate committee (with the sendee on email); and send matters concerning the Board to the Board. More details in the Board Book, which can be found on the Lake Holiday website