The Board considered the following:
- Referred the wake surfing and restrictions of certain boats issues to the Lake Committee to research and provide a report no later than the 25 July Board meeting on the pros and cons of
wake surfing and boats associated with it.
- Approved to install two speed humps on Country Club Drive before and after the crosswalk with
a NTE $8K from the General Fund.
- Approved procuring 15 new benches to be installed around the picnic area and the walking
trails for a cost NTE $12K from CIP.
- Approved to issue an RFP for a detailed 10-year plan for our natural resources.
- Approved to purchase new appliances for the Clubhouse with a cost NTE $17K from Replacement Reserves.
- The Board ratified updates to PRPs 2, 3, 5, and 14. (Previously voted upon electronically.)
Next Board meeting is 27 June 2023, 6:30pm at the Clubhouse.
If you want to email the Board, email firstname.lastname@example.org.