The new official website of Lake Holiday Country Club is active and all members are strongly encouraged to bookmark/favorite it for easy access to all the important information that you need.
The following information will give a summary of the website’s current content (with links) so that you can explore it all quite readily!
The first important piece of information we want to provide is that currently no login is required, despite the pop-up prompting members to login. Just disregard that for the moment as the features requiring login are not quite ready yet. Everything currently available to the members is currently available without login.
- The Landing Page. The landing page is, as its name indicates, the main page upon you will land when you click the link or type our url, which is: https://lakeholidaycc.org/.
- The Top Menu: Across the top of the website you’ll notice the main page categories, each active links, as follows: Register Guests (Capsure); Contact LHCC with important phones numbers and email addresses; Events Calendar listing all community meetings, clubs, activities, even goings-on around town; Committees with all of the descriptions as well as email addresses for all committees and their chairpersons; Documents, the page with all of the links to important information from Commonwealth of Virginia States to our deeds of dedication, articles of incorporation, polices/rules/procedures, resolutions and more; Amenities, with a summary of many of the amenities that Lake Holiday Country Club offers and links to more details about individual amenities; About Us, which gives a general overview of the community; and Online Payments, a feature whereby members of the association can pay for various items such as making dues payments, and we’ll soon be adding just about anything that requires payments such as marina slips, registration stickers, gym key fobs and more… all in a secure environment. The best part, you can do all of that in a single transaction!
- The Right Side Menu: Along the right side of the page you will find links to other areas of the website including a search bar for you to search the site by keywords, the private discussion forums (ready to go, operational as soon as the membership directory is completed), near-term events that are upon us, and categories of information which serve as another way to narrow the search for the information you may seek.
Still in process, but nearly ready to go is the private, membership-only area of the website::
- Discussion Forums: The discussion forums are ready to go and include General Discussion, Board of Directors Forum, and an individual forum for each LHCC Committee! This will allow the membership to engage in discussions that are specific to the board, the committees, as well as having a general discussion forum for interaction on issues that may not fit into any one specific category. ***Note: The private forums are unmoderated and members are cautioned that you are all individually responsible for your words/actions. Only members verified through the Administrative Office will be granted access. You must use your full real name (first/last) and provide a current active email address. “Aliases” will not be permitted.
- Membership Directory: Self-explanatory, the Lake Holiday Country Club Membership Directory. This is almost ready, having proven to be a little bit more involved than planned, but as soon as it is complete, registrations will start for anything now and in the future are in the members-only section of the website.
Stay tuned for some additional new features are coming to the website as the TechComm Committee continues to forge ahead with building up the new Lake Holiday Country Club Official Website!
- MailChimp, Email Blasts, Text Alerts (with user-managed opt-in/opt-out capabilities).
- Additional E-Commerce Options
- Article Submissions (Directed to Appropriate Parties)
- Online Forms (Completed Online and Directed to Proper Recipients)
- Facebook Integration to Lake Holiday Country Club’s Offficial Facebook Page
- “More” — Because what better hook exists that the legendary “more” category?
We appreciate your patience as we keep forging ahead and we all get used to the new digs!
Anthony Morelli, Director
TechComm Committee Chairperson