The Board approved the following:
• The Clubhouse is reserved for Activities Committee events the 3rd Friday of each month.
• Allow Shady Paws to have their Santa Paws event in the lower level of the Clubhouse.
• Established a working group to find the best solution for parking at the Clubhouse during holiday events and the summer season weekends since the expansion will be costly and take time.
• Research and replace the security and speed cameras with Replacement Reserve Funds.
• Approved an LHCC-sponsored event for members about rooftop PV systems (solar panels).
• Approved changing PRP 2 to include leashing of dogs in Lake Holiday common areas
• Approve to create trash/garbage container rules (PRP 9 Waste Management and PRP 2 Common Area Use).
• Approved to change PRP 4, Compliance (removing the last two sentences in Sect I, #2) and PRP 5 so there aren’t any ambiguities; and tabled discussion of forfeiture of rights due to egregious violations.
• LHCC Board of Directors requested Committees chairs to the Jan 2023 board meeting to present their respective committee’s top three action plans based on the 2022 community survey.
More details in the Board Book, which can be found on the Lake Holiday website.
The December Board Meeting was cancelled, and the next meeting will be 24 Jan 2023 at 6:30 p.m. in the Clubhouse Great Room.