- If you are the property owner (your name is on the property deed), please review the important information before proceeding.
- If you are a non-owner resident, renter, visitor, or guest, please select the “I am NOT an owner” button below.
- If at all possible, please use our website to update your information so that you can be 100% certain that your information is accurate. If you would prefer to provide your information on paper, please contact the office to get a paper form. If you elect to use a paper form, please be sure to write clearly and legibly. If you need further assistance, please contact the office.
- If you need further assistance, please contact the office.
Important Information for Owners
In our Annual Elections, each property gets one vote regardless of how many people own the property. Each property receives only one absentee ballot, either paper or electronic.
While our Lake Holiday systems allow us to engage with multiple owners having shared or multiple email address, we need owners to verify and submit a single email address to be used for the 2022 electronic voting.
- Each property is eligible for a single absentee ballot, either paper or electronic.
- Our electronic voting service provider allows a single email address to be used for each property (for each electronic ballot).
- Therefore, each property can have one and only one email address designated as the electronic ballot email address.
Multiple owners on a single property?
- Decide together what absentee voting method you want to use for your property and which email address will be used to receive the electronic ballot before any of you submit any owner forms. It will make all of our lives easier.
- Designate a single email address for each property for owner voting communication and delivery of the electronic ballot. This distinction is only for voting purposes.
- Each owner is encouraged to submit their information preferences on the official Owner form. All owners of a single property must use the same electronic ballot delivery email address for that single property.
Own Multiple Properties?
Please fill out the owner form at least once for each property.
Prefer to opt out?
If you would prefer to OPT OUT of electronic communication, please contact the office to get a paper form.