Date(s) - 01/12/2023
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Lake Holiday Clubhouse
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Lake Committee recommends actions and projects to the Board of Directors for preserving and enhancing the health, conservation, and quality of the lake. The committee works to promote safe and appropriate operation of recreation lake activities.
- Initiate, investigate, and recommend policies and actions for maintaining and improving the health and preservation of the lake and shoreline including water quality testing, erosion and sediment control measures and aquatic vegetation control.
- Recommend controls, conservation, and enhancements to the lake
- Recommend policies, procedures, and rules for lake recreational use including boat tests, boat registration / inspections.
- Investigate and recommend improvements for use and design of marina.
- Annual review and update of lake management plan. Interface with lake management consultants.
- Educate the community on best practices for preserving the health of the lake and safe recreational use.
If you are interested in joining the Lake Committee, attend a meeting and let them know!