The Nominating Committee is now active for the forthcoming election season 2018. They will be holding a meeting on June 18th, at 2:00 p.m. For any additional meeting dates and times, please refer to: the Lake Holiday Events Calendar. The entire membership is welcome to attend.
PURPOSE: This committee coordinates LHCC election activities and solicits qualified candidates for open vacancies on the LHCC Board.
- The committee shall consist of a chair and three other property owners.
- The committee members are approved by the Board no later than six months prior to the Annual Meeting and shall serve until the close of election.
- There shall be a Board Liaison.
- Promote election activities through advertising and “Meet the Candidates” forum.
- Provide guidance to candidates individually and through small group meetings.
- Follow election timelines published yearly by the office.